Here’s a rundown of what to watch this weekend:
Friday May 1
- NBA – Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat (8:00 PM ET, ESPN) – Possible elimination game for Miami in a series that determines who earns the right to get dominated by Cleveland in the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Saturday May 2
- Horse Racing – Kentucky Derby 135 (4:00 PM ET, NBC) – All the Triple Crown talks begin here. You can follow the derby on twitter as well: http://twitter.com/derbyoaks.
- NBA – Game 7: Chicago Bulls at Boston Celtics (8:00 PM ET, TNT) – With 7 overtimes in the first 6 games of this series, including last night’s gem, how could anyone not want to watch this? Final game of one of the most exciting opening-round series ever.
Sunday May 3
- MLB – Boston Red Sox at Tampa Bay Rays (1:38 PM ET, TBS) – Rays have a chance to recover from their slow start against the division rival Sox.
- Golf – PGA Quail Hollow Championship (3:00 PM ET, CBS) – With Woods leading at 7-under and Mickelson not far behind(-6), the final day has the potential to be quite exciting.